- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 2 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 2 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 2 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged actress, broadwayworld, concert, elaine paige, ewan mcgregor, follies, frances ruffelle, grey gardens, guys and dolls, into the woods, jason robert brown, jenna russell, judy garland, leicester square theatre, les miserables, london, merrily we roll along, red dwarf, review, seth rudetsky, singing, sondheim, songs for a new world, sunday in the park with george, west end. Bookmark the permalink.