The road to full musical theatre production has been a long one for Hadestown. It began back in 2006, with Anaïs Mitchell’s song cycle – a folk/jazz take on the Orpheus and Eurydice myth – toured around Vermont in a school bus, then grew into an ecstatically received concept album in 2010, and has gone through further development with director Rachel Chavkin in Off-Broadway and Canadian stagings. Now, it comes to the National ahead of a Broadway run.
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 9 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 9 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 9 hours ago