- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 3 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 5 hours ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, Theatre and tagged all we ever wanted was everything, ambassadors theatre, barbican, best, broadwayworld, bush theatre, channing tatum, christmas, comedy, don quixote, drama, duke of yorks theatre, garrick theatre, globe, hadestown, harold pinter theatre, hippodrome casino, janie dee, kiln theatre, lee evans, london, macbeth, magic mike live, male dancer, meera syal, michelle terry, music, musical, national theatre, november, patricia highsmith, phyllis logan, pinter at the pinter, play, romeo and juliet, rsc, shakepeare, show, stripper, stripping, summer and smoke, switzerland, tamsin greig, tennessee williams, theatre, top 10, visit london, west end, white teeth, winter, zadie smith. Bookmark the permalink.