It’s all change at the Kiln (was Tricycle) Theatre, with a £5.5 million redevelopment resulting in a bright, light, spacious and welcoming new building – complete with a more obvious street presence, comfortable café/bar area, plentiful ladies’ loos, and a flexible auditorium with plush seats and improved sight lines.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- twitter.com/joelycett/stat… https://t.co/qcVZkfh0vC 10 hours ago
- RT @mkmswain: Early 9s, the Ellies thrive, and an own goal from Tony Adams: catch up on all the #Strictly Week 1 action here! https://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- @Jason_SW1 Afraid not! The magazine has closed 1 day ago