Transatlantic theatrical traffic is busier than ever, and now here at the Hampstead is not just Stephen Karam’s Tony-winning play, first seen in 2015, but director Joe Mantello and his full Broadway cast. It seems fitting that they should travel together, since Karam’s work is so dependent upon a company – as they do here – capturing the intricate rhythms of family, until the rich naturalism begins to convey something profound.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 1 hour ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 4 hours ago