Breakin’ Convention turns 15 this year – an impressive milestone for this constantly evolving, and notably inclusive, festival of hip hop. Both local and international, and an event well versed in formal traditions while also pushing boundaries, it’s a joyful demonstration of this dance style’s range; appropriate, writes founder and host Jonzi D in our May issue, since in hip hop, “nobody expects you to be the same as anybody else”.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 2 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 5 hours ago