The original version of Rodney Ackland’s provocative work, The Pink Room, had a bruising reception back in 1952, losing thousands for investor Terence Rattigan amidst furious reviews. Since salvaged by the Orange Tree in the Eighties, its rebirth was cemented by a Judi Dench-starring production at the National, where it now returns for an intriguing if not entirely convincing encore.
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- A fab weekend of arts-y fun: #Bubble @NottmPlayhouse this afternoon, followed by #Strictly. Tomorrow @theRTF1839's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Well... twitter.com/bbcstrictly/st… 8 hours ago
- @carsonsarah This is FASCINATING on the absolute insanity of Quibi - clearly doomed from the start, my god the hubr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago