Chicago‘s hit West End revival - which featured a constant revolving door of big names – closed in 2012 after almost 15 years. Now, it returns with the requisite stunt casting (Cuba Gooding Jr), but also with a cast of triple-threat stalwarts who illustrate the enduring strengths of this whip-smart, black-hearted musical.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Actually crying #Taskmaster 5 hours ago
- ‘Delicates’ #Taskmaster https://t.co/4UF9bOQsgr 5 hours ago
- Peak 2020 #Taskmaster twitter.com/taskmaster/sta… 5 hours ago