- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- Keeeeeep reading! All my #Strictly @TeleTVRadio pieces are FREE for 25 hours - check them out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairywoowoo: @mkmswain @thejudijames @ciaramarianolan and @michaelhogan all offer brilliant insight into #Strictly every week, and you… 1 hour ago
- I journeyed through the world of #HisDarkMaterials and discovered my daemon is a gecko! You can find out what your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, Theatre and tagged abba, absolute hell, aldwych theatre, almeida, april, best, book tickets, broadwayworld, cheap tickets, chess, chicago, cuba gooding jr, David Hare, drama, duke of yorks theatre, easter, eno, instructions for correct assembly, jermyn street theatre, london, london coliseum, musical, national theatre, noel coward, noel coward theatre, phoenix theatre, piccadilly theatre, play, quiz, roger allam, romola garai, royal court, sale, strictly ballroom, the moderate soprano, the writer, ticket deal, tina, tina turner, tonight at 8:30, visit london, west end. Bookmark the permalink.