That this 1948 Tennessee Williams play is rarely performed seems nothing short of a travesty, thanks to the awe-inspiring case made for it by Rebecca Frecknall’s exquisite Almeida production. Aided by the skyrocketing Patsy Ferran, it also makes a case for director Frecknall as a luminous rising talent in British theatre.
- First Date, Crazy Coqs Online
- Strictly Come Dancing: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- @Giovanni_Ranvir @Telegraph Thank you! 59 minutes ago
- RT @mkmswain: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa: My #Strictly Week 1 technique thoughts for @Telegraph https://t.co/ZMpnLiN… 2 hours ago
- RT @theipaper: In today's i 🎉 #iturns10 twitter.com/bspeed8/status… 2 hours ago