The rolling stone is now at home in the West End, as Conor McPherson’s inimitable dramatic take on Bob Dylan transfers from the Old Vic, where it premiered last summer. Described as “a play with songs”, it’s the distinct harmony of two art forms, rather than straining one to incorporate the other in the usual jukebox musical fashion – and the resulting soulful tapestry allows form to articulately reflect its iconic inspiration.
- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 7 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 8 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 8 hours ago