- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 8 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 8 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 9 hours ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, Theatre and tagged 42nd Street, a christmas carol, aladdin, albert hall, an american in paris, annie, ballet, best, book of mormon, book tickets, broadwayworld, burlesque, cabaret, celebrity, cheap tickets, children, christmas, christmas in leicester square, cinderella, circus, cirque du soleil, comedy, dancing, deal, december, dick whittington, disney, dreamgirls, english national ballet, family, festive, holiday, january, kids, kinky boots, la soiree, les miserables, london, mamma mia, national theatre, nativity the musical, old vic, palladium, panto, pantomime, peter pan, picks, pinocchio, recommendations, royal ballet, sadlers wells, sale, save, school of rock, show, stick man, stomp, the barricade boys, the comedy about a bank robbery, the grinning man, the gruffalos child, the nutcracker, the other palace, the snowman, theatre, ticket discount, visit london, wembley, west end, wicked, wilde creatures, winter, young audience, young frankenstein. Bookmark the permalink.