- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 6 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 7 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 7 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged actor, actress, book tickets, broadwayworld, cheap tickets, comedy, david ives, david oakes, deal, director, discount, game of thrones, interview, london, mistress, natalie dormer, new york, patrick marber, prince ernest, s&m, sale, save, sex, slave, theatre royal haymarket, tv, venus in fur, victoria, visit london, west end. Bookmark the permalink.