- Strictly Come Dancing: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- RT @mkmswain: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa: My #Strictly Week 1 technique thoughts for @Telegraph https://t.co/ZMpnLiN… 1 hour ago
- RT @theipaper: In today's i 🎉 #iturns10 twitter.com/bspeed8/status… 1 hour ago
- Ooh love this A Chorus Line Reimagined youtu.be/Bl6FUwbYlgs 9 hours ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, TV and tagged 10, alexandra burke, american smooth, aston merrygold, ballroom, blog, celebrity, cha cha, charleston, claudia winkleman, dance, dance off, dancing, dancing times, debbie mcgee, devil, eliminated, halloween, judges, kylie minogue, latin, mollie king, paso doble, recap, review, shirley ballas, simon rimmer, strictly, strictly come dancing, strictly speaking, tango, tess daly, the saturdays, viennese waltz, week 6. Bookmark the permalink.