Ah, Movie Week, AKA Can You Remotely Recognise The Dance Under Ten Layers of Theming Week. This was no exception – I had to keep checking my notes to see which dance was supposedly being represented. Also: Trolls. I’m just leaving that there.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- RT @TeleTheatre: Are the Government making up the rules as they go along? Kenny Wax of SIX is unimpressed. telegraph.co.uk/theatre/what-t… 52 minutes ago
- RT @ChrisBennion_: Oh hello. We spoke to the brilliant @KieranCHodgson about his Crown parody (and many other things) @TheCrownNetflix http… 2 hours ago
- ‘They’re making up the rules as they go along’: the theatre producer trapped between tiers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago