A year after premiering acclaimed French playwright Florian Zeller’s The Truth, London’s Menier Chocolate Factory now hosts The Lie – which, as the name suggests, acts as a companion piece of sorts. Once again, we’re in a slippery Pinteresque realm, the seemingly conventional domestic set-up teasingly deconstructed as Zeller challenges our conception of honesty and morality.
- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 6 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 7 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 7 hours ago