And we’re off! Strictly Come Dancing Series 15 began its competitive shows with a marathon episode that gave viewers at home a little competition of their own: posterior versus seat. Still, squeezing all the couples into one programme did mean minimal faff and filler, and a good chance to assess a promising crop of celebs.
- First Date, Crazy Coqs Online
- Strictly Come Dancing: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- @Giovanni_Ranvir @Telegraph Thank you! 48 minutes ago
- RT @mkmswain: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa: My #Strictly Week 1 technique thoughts for @Telegraph https://t.co/ZMpnLiN… 2 hours ago
- RT @theipaper: In today's i 🎉 #iturns10 twitter.com/bspeed8/status… 2 hours ago