Thirty years on from its birth at the Royal Court, Jim Cartwright’s northern, working-class battle cry returns in a revival from John Tiffany which, though initially stodgy, has an accumulative and undeniable force.
- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 4 hours ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 4 hours ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 4 hours ago