Bath’s Ustinov Studio has become something of a European hub. Visionary director Laurence Boswell and ever-skilful translator Christopher Hampton, who first introduced us to Florian Zeller, are currently championing Daniel Kehlmann – a bestselling writer in Germany, where he published the first of 10 books when he was still a student.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Actually crying #Taskmaster 5 hours ago
- ‘Delicates’ #Taskmaster https://t.co/4UF9bOQsgr 5 hours ago
- Peak 2020 #Taskmaster twitter.com/taskmaster/sta… 5 hours ago