James Graham’s portrait of Seventies politics, This House, recently enjoyed a West End outing, and his latest epic venture into Britain’s past may well follow suit. If slightly weighed down by detailed research, it’s still a riveting depiction of the birth of The Sun as we know it, and the revolution it signalled in the way we tell our national story.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 3 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 5 hours ago