Suffused with grief and unrequited love, Twelfth Night is often played as an anti-comedy – more melancholy than mirthful. Not so in Simon Godwin’s brash, gender-bending, utterly joyful rendering, which takes loss as a cue to embrace life.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 1 hour ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 4 hours ago