- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 2 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 4 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged amy madigan, an inspector calls, andrew lloyd webber, best, book tickets, broadwayworld, buried child, david bowie, ed harris, first world war, garrick theatre, glenda jackson, half a sixpence, harriet walter, it is easy to be dead, jb priestley, king lear, lazarus, london, mark rylance, michael c hall, musical, neil mcpherson, nice fish, november, old vic, phyllida lloyd, playhouse theatre, poet, school of rock, shakespeare, stephen daldry, the tempest, theatre, this house, top 10, west end. Bookmark the permalink.