Beth Steel, returning to the Hampstead after 2014’s Wonderland, dips back into history for a resonant financial drama. It’s 1978, and Wall Street is lending staggering sums to developing Latin American countries for infrastructure projects that are never completed – money instead lining the pockets of despots.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Actually crying #Taskmaster 4 hours ago
- ‘Delicates’ #Taskmaster https://t.co/4UF9bOQsgr 4 hours ago
- Peak 2020 #Taskmaster twitter.com/taskmaster/sta… 4 hours ago