- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 7 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 7 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 7 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged 10 of the best, 1984, adaptation, best, book, breakfast at tiffanys, broadwayworld, hamilton, harry potter, harry potter and the cursed child, jane eyre, les liaisons dangereuses, les miserables, literary, matilda, musical, national theatre, novel, play, rsc, stage, the 39 steps, the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, theatre, top 10, war horse, waves, west end, wolf hall. Bookmark the permalink.