- Pick of the month: Space savers The Royal Academy’s Urban Jigsaw competition produces innovative approaches to brownfield development.
- Don’t miss: Street art Somerset House and A(by)P reclaim graffiti as a path to new thinking.
- Commuter corner Caitlin Moran’s Moranifesto and podcast Radiolab tackle the big questions.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @AlexaCoghlan Basically Twitter is mansplaining at you... 5 hours ago
- ‘To call arts freelancers “lazy” is dangerous’: the comedian packing Amazon boxes telegraph.co.uk/comedy/what-to… 5 hours ago
- What does the new system mean for theatre? The post-lockdown tiers will pile on more uncertainty and economic pain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago