From Jamie Lloyd’s reinvention of Marlowe’s Faustus and Glenn Close’s Norma Desmond to Annie Baker’s Pulitzer Prize-winner and a new heist farce, here are some of this month’s most eye-catching openings.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Maisie doing a hasty pivot to 'I'm just having fun, PLEASE LIKE ME'. (I like you Maisie) #strictly #scd 12 minutes ago
- Oh LOL after all that, MORE 8S! Bless our absolute loony judges #strictly #scd 14 minutes ago
- 🤢 #strictly #scd 14 minutes ago