Jack is an alcoholic. Stephanie is a whore. Joseph is stupid. Stevie is a broody neurotic. These identifiers are proudly proclaimed in the first minute of Matthew Perry’s debut play, but if you weren’t paying attention, fear not: they will be repeated, loudly and often. This is theatre as group therapy, and there is nothing left to the imagination.
- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 1 hour ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 6 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago