Jack is an alcoholic. Stephanie is a whore. Joseph is stupid. Stevie is a broody neurotic. These identifiers are proudly proclaimed in the first minute of Matthew Perry’s debut play, but if you weren’t paying attention, fear not: they will be repeated, loudly and often. This is theatre as group therapy, and there is nothing left to the imagination.
- First Date, Crazy Coqs Online
- Strictly Come Dancing: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- @Giovanni_Ranvir @Telegraph Thank you! 51 minutes ago
- RT @mkmswain: From a firecracker samba to a belly-dancing Santa: My #Strictly Week 1 technique thoughts for @Telegraph https://t.co/ZMpnLiN… 2 hours ago
- RT @theipaper: In today's i 🎉 #iturns10 twitter.com/bspeed8/status… 2 hours ago