- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @AlexaCoghlan Basically Twitter is mansplaining at you... 5 hours ago
- ‘To call arts freelancers “lazy” is dangerous’: the comedian packing Amazon boxes telegraph.co.uk/comedy/what-to… 5 hours ago
- What does the new system mean for theatre? The post-lockdown tiers will pile on more uncertainty and economic pain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Film, Journalism, Theatre, TV and tagged 2016, akram khan, awards, barbican, beowulf, best, broadway, comedy, coming up, creed, dance, dancing, drama, film, game of thrones, grey gardens, guys and dolls, harry potter, itv, jackie kennedy, jamie parker, jericho, jessica raine, leonardo dicaprio, london, movie, musical, new year, news, newsletter, oscar, pick, play, resolution, review, rocky, roundhouse, Simon Rattle, soho theatre, tarantino, the arts desk, the hateful eight, the revenant, theartsdesk, theatre, tv, west end, western. Bookmark the permalink.