- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 8 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 8 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 9 hours ago
This entry was posted in Fiction, Journalism, Theatre and tagged artistic director, best, biography, book, brendan simms, chekhov, crime, david lan, dh lawrence, drama, Elmore Leonard, europe, favourite, fiction, graham greene, henry james, hg wells, history, interview, John Steinbeck, jonathan spence, Jonny Steinberg, joseph conrad, Michael Connelly, novel, peter brook, play, poetry, Raymond Chandler, read, robert caro, sci fi, south africa, stanislavsky, the arts desk, the empty space, The Grapes of Wrath, The Number, the portrait of a lady, theartsdesk, theatre, ts eliot, young vic, zola. Bookmark the permalink.