- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Actually crying #Taskmaster 4 hours ago
- ‘Delicates’ #Taskmaster https://t.co/4UF9bOQsgr 4 hours ago
- Peak 2020 #Taskmaster twitter.com/taskmaster/sta… 4 hours ago
This entry was posted in Art, Film, Journalism, Theatre, TV and tagged ai weiwei, art, casa valentina, courtney pine, dinner with saddam, downton abbey, drama, everest, exhibition, film, hampstead theatre, hangmen, Harvey Fierstein, Jake Gyllenhaal, jane eyre, kinky boots, martin mcdonagh, movie, national theatre, newsletter, pick of the week, play, review, ronnie scotts, royal academy, royal court, simon russell beale, the arts desk, the go between, the print room, theartsdesk, theatre, ts eliot, tv. Bookmark the permalink.