After seemingly decades of celebrity reveals on every BBC outlet known to man (“Now the ident hippos will announce ‘Peter Andre’ via synchronised swimming!”), Strictly has finally begun in earnest and the pairings unveiled to an eager nation. Well, ish. To address the elephantine crystal ball in the room: this wasn’t so much of a reveal as a confirmation of the Mirror’s spoilerific “astrologer” “predictions” (truly, those are the hardest-working air quotes in history). I’ve consulted my trusty psychic hole punch and can predict Pulitzers for all involved.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Actually crying #Taskmaster 5 hours ago
- ‘Delicates’ #Taskmaster https://t.co/4UF9bOQsgr 5 hours ago
- Peak 2020 #Taskmaster twitter.com/taskmaster/sta… 5 hours ago