It seems almost redundant to critique a show that so ably – if unconsciously – critiques itself. “The power of Bollywood is it’s unique!” cries one character, before squandering that uniqueness in tired East/West fusion; and “Dance should have feeling!” proclaims another as he launches into a propulsive routine as far removed from the emotional narrative as London is from Mumbai.
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 9 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 9 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 9 hours ago