It has strong creative pedigree, too, with a script from Richard Bean (One Man, Two Guvnors), lyrics by Richard Thomas (Jerry Springer: The Opera) and score from David Arnold (Sherlock), plus it’s helmed by hotshot director Rupert Goold. And yet this homegrown musical is rather less than the sum of its celebrated parts.
- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 9 hours ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 13 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago