New articles in the Dance Today section include:
- Royal seal of approval As the world welcomes the royal baby, we examine the relationship between monarchy and the evolution of dance.
- Strictly Come Fitness Two pros from our favourite show launch FitSteps, and experts explain why dance is the best way to get fit this summer.
- Stepping Out The chairman of top dance shoe brand Supadance tells us why he’s supporting same-sex ballroom.
And in this month’s issue (August), out now, my articles include:
- Boys can dance …but do they? We investigate whether the gender gap in ballroom is really closing
- Perfect harmony Why is t’ai chi becoming a national phenomenon, and how can it benefit dancers?
- Teacher of the Year We announce our worthy winner and hear what her students love about her, plus there’s a shortlist of brilliant runners-up
- Celestial bodies Circa’s How Like An Angel is a truly transcendental experience
- Stranger than fiction Footstorm, the 2012 Got to Dance champions’ new show, is let down by its storytelling
- Stepping Out Bradley and Sören Stauffer-Kruse preview this year’s Blackpool Same Sex Dance Festival
To purchase a print copy of Dance Today, visit the online shop